Monday, November 11, 2013

Too Much is Too Bad

Today, is a very sad day in my life.

I have lost a very good and true friend. She passed away after a long struggle with illness and I still can't believe it. It is hard to find good people with pure heart and wise too. I am speechless.

Also, I have had enough from banging/hitting my head against the wall for more than two years. Since August, 2011 and until date, I have done MORE than I could for Lubuntu Community but it seems whatever I am doing is going no where but to a dead end. Yes, there are progress at some points and there are many achievements but apparently, I have managed lots of things except moving moutians. Therefore, I sent this email.

A good friend from Lubuntu Community told me that no matter how hard I try, I can't move the mountains and I am NOT suppose to do that anyway. He said, that I must believe in "Dead Ends" but I refused to listen and decided to carry on. Few days later, I came to truly understand what was he talking about and I realized, that no matter how much you want to do something and how hard you try, there are something in this world that unchangeable and there is nothing can be done.

However, the good news is, as I always try to do, I am trying to use this negative energy and turn it to a positive one and moral of this story and lessons learned from this is:

  1. Good People with Pure Soul and White Heart will Never Ever Die, simply because, they live in our hearts and mind. To my very good and true friend, Lucia, may she rests in peace.
  2. Too Much is Too bad. 
  3. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that didn't work. - Thomas A. Edison
  4. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” - Rumi.

I think despite what happened today is sad and what could have happened and considered happy, regardless of all that, this is all called Life and life must go on.

C'est la vie!

 And, I shall never give up nor surrender, I shall just move forward on different direction and you my good friend, you just rest in peace and leave me to deal with this crazy world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment